bet356亚洲版在线|体育投注

• Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Displaying Two Calendars Non-Work Time on Gantt Chart

3 replies [Last post]
    Tony McClennon
    User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
    Groups: None

Hi,

I suspect already that the answer is no, but just in case here goes.......!!

I have a couple of tasks that are planned to be undertaken over a weekend. I have a separate calendar set up for weekend working only, and MSP schedules the tasks correctly on the Saturday and Sunday.

I have the "Standard" Monday to Friday Calendar set up to show the non-working times, which is then displayed in front of the tasks, correctly showing that the majority are not working over weekends.

This does mean though that the tasks that are weekend working are hidden behind the shading - is there any way that I can format the Gantt chart to show these weekend tasks in front of the shading, or at least hide the shading for these particular tasks?

Many thanks.

Replies

Se de Leon
    User offline. Last seen 2 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

You can change the format option for non work times from draw in front of task bars into draw behind task bars.  I hope this helps.

Tony McClennon
    User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 5 days ago. Offline

As I suspected Tom, but thanks for confirming this - just needed to check I hadn't missed a workaround!!!

Tom Boyle
    User offline. Last seen 19 hours 39 min ago. Offline

Sorry Tony,

I think you are stuck.  About the best you can do is put the non-working time behind the bars.

Good luck, tom

• www博猫

无极ip官网

皇冠体育投注

ca888亚洲城 官方网站

机选一注摇一摇

90比分足球

体足即时比分

网易彩票官网

bet36体育网站